Affordable, yet delicious easy to get meals
We are living in unprecedented times where we are so busy with our respective jobs even though where inside our homes. No wonder, most of us are having a hard time finding balance between work and home life to the point that there’s just not enough time and energy to spend on certain things, specifically preparing our meals.
In some circumstances, preparing meals for the day is an inconvenience if it’s just a meal for one. The good thing is, 7-Eleven, the leading convenience store chain in the Philippines, presents its latest offering to provide customers an affordable, convenient, and safe solution for our every day home meals. These viands are guaranteed to make each meal delicious without the hassle of cooking.
HottaUlam by 7-Eleven are single-serve, ready-to-heat viands everyone can prepare easily. Starting at P55, customers can choose from eight viands that include:
- Chicken BBQ (skewered marinated chicken, dipped in java sauce for that smoky and sweet flavor)
- Pork BBQ (skewered marinated pork, dipped in java sauce for that smoky-sweet taste)
- Fried Bangus (fresh milkfish rubbed with salt and pepper)
- Ginataang Langka (creamy-spicy vegetable dish made of jackfruit cooked in coconut milk, chili pepper, shrimp paste, and pork)
- Pinakbet (savory dish made of steamed ampalaya, sitaw, and kalabasa cooked in shrimp paste and fish sauce)
- Pork Laing (creamy-spicy dish made with taro leaves cooked in coconut milk, chili pepper, shrimp paste, and pork)
- Rico’s Lechon Binagoongan (tangy-sweet-spicy dish made with Cebu-style roasted pork, cooked in shrimp paste, tomato, and chili pepper)
- Rico’s Lechon Sisig (savory-spicy dish made with Cebu-style roasted pork spiced up with onions, calamansi juice and chili pepper)
Whether living alone, too busy working from home, or just love a good lutong bahay paborito, HottaUlam’s got you covered!